湘里妹子学术网

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 2679|回复: 0

快乐中国:北京系列——动物过冬

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-2-29 23:48:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在线收看:
[center][rm]rtsp://real.cctv.com.cn/international/56K/6275920031126dongwuguodong.rm[/rm][/center]


来源:央视国际 2004年02月06日 14:00

北京系列——动物过冬

  生活之中学汉语

  让您轻松又好记

  大家好 这里是快乐中国

  我是快乐朱迅

  你看 下雪了冬天也就到了

  Look! Snowing heralds winter.

  出门一定要多添加衣服

  When you go out, be sure to put on more clothes.

  要知冷知热

  You should be aware of the climatic change and wear more

  accordingly.

  小心不要得感冒哦

  Be careful not to catch cold.

  怎么啦 你

  Why?

  朱迅我昨天晚上没盖好被子

  My bedclothes were not tucked in properly last night.

  所以今天就是

  So I’ve caught cold today.

  感冒了 我刚才还说

  Just now I reminded you that

  要知冷知热呢

  you should be aware of the climatic change and wear more accordingly.

  我在这里说的知冷知热呢

  When I mentioned “being aware of the climatic change and wear more accordingly”,

  是指要关心自己的身体

  I mean that you should take good care of yourself

  注意多添加衣服

  and make sure to put on more clothes.

  哦 你看 我今天戴了围巾

  Look, I’m wearing a scarf today.

  所以我是知冷知热的一个人

  So I’m a person who knows how to take good care of myself.

  没错 今天是知冷知热

  Right. If you had been aware of the changeable weather,

  那就不会感冒了

  you wouldn’t have caught cold.

  知冷知热

  Be aware of the climatic change and change clothes accordingly.

  关心自己 保护他人

  Take care of yourself and protect others.

  记住

  Remember that

  我们对自己要知冷知热

  we should take good care of ourselves.

  那么

  Well,

  北京野生动物园里的

  in Beijing Wildlife Park,

  这些动物们

  do these animals

  也会知冷知热吗

  know to how to take care of themselves?

  那么我们一起去看看

  Let’s go and see how

  动物们是怎么过冬的

  these animals will spend winter

  好

  All right.

  哇

  Oh!

  还叫你一声你好

  It said “Hello!”

  你好 你好 好柔软的毛

  Hello! How soft the hair is!

  把手放在这毛里面

  When you put your hand inside,

  特别得暖和

  you’ll feel warm.

  也可以说是暖暖和和的

  It’s warm and nice.

  我们很友好的 不要怕

  We are friendly with you. Don’t be afraid of us.

  朱迅

  Zhu Xun,

  我记得我今年春天来的时候

  so far as I remember

  它的这个毛衣不是这样的

  its sweater was not like it is now.

  这大衣不是这样的

  The coat was not like this.

  是 嗨 怎么说

  How is that?

  是

  Well,

  你干嘛

  What are you at?

  是这样的

  It’s ....

  哈哈 我明白了

  Aha, I see

  我觉得那个时候

  I think at that time

  它一定在换毛

  it must be molting.

  春天的时候吧

  Was it spring?

  是 是 是

  Yes.

  它一定在换毛

  Then it was molting.

  换呢 在这里就是

  Molting. Here ....

  你看 看 看 看见没有

  Look! Have you seen it?

  它在喷吐沫

  It’s spitting.

  我是在解释你的换毛

  I was telling him you were molting.

  到了春天的时候呢

  When spring comes,

  它就要换毛

  it begins molting.

  过了冬季就像我们要脱掉冬装

  It’s just the same with us --- when winter is over,

  换上春装一样

  we take off winter clothes and change into spring ones.

  它呢 也是这样的

  It is the same with it.

  到了春天呢

  When spring comes,

  它要换毛

  it begins molting.

  脱下冬装 换上春装

  It takes off winter clothes and changes into spring clothes.

  哎 朱迅

  Well, Zhu Xun,

  想不想过这个骑骆驼瘾

  do you want to ride on the camel so as to satisfy your urge?

  当然想了

  Sure.

  而且我特别地喜欢骆驼

  I like riding on the camel very much.

  因为我知道这个骆驼

  So far as I know that the camel

  不怕冷也不怕热

  cares neither cold nor heat

  也特别的有耐力

  and with great endurance.

  我想骑骆驼

  I want to ride on the camel.

  我也想骑骆驼

  I want to ride on it, too.

  那我们一起骑骆驼好不好

  Shall we ride on the camel together?

  不行 牛嘛 你又比较

  I’m afraid not. Since you are so heavy,

  我怕骆驼禁不住咱俩

  I fear the camel won’t be able to bear us two.

  我最近减肥

  I’m on diet recently.

  噢 那行 来吧

  Oh, come on.

  哎哟 哎哟

  Oh,

  我再不下来

  I won’t get down.

  骆驼得跟我急了

  Then the camel will get mad at me.

  这样吧 我牵着它走一圈

  Well, I’ll lead it around here.

  你带着我

  Would you show me the way?

  我带着你

  All right.

  也行

  Yes.

  哎 好

  Well

  谢谢 啊

  Thank you.

  在这里一定要告诉大家

  Here I’d like to tell you

  一个接触动物的常识

  the common knowledge of approaching animals.

  就是说你接触任何

  When you are close to

  一种动物的时候

  a animal,

  特别是野生动物

  especially a wild animal,

  你一定要去慢慢地接近它

  you must approach it very slowly.

  否则它会觉得你在攻击它

  Otherwise it might feel you want to attack it

  它也会对你发起攻击

  and it’ll attack you then.

  骆驼一般来说是比较温顺的

  Generally speaking, the camel is very tame.

  但是

  But....

  这匹骆驼可一样啊

  This camel....

  哎哟

  Oh.

  来到猢猴的家

  Now we’ve come to the lemur’s house.

  你的感觉怎么样

  How do you feel?

  哎 就是感觉夏天又到了

  Well, I feel as if summer has come.

  夏天又到了

  Summer is here again.

  这里的温度是24度

  The temperature here is 24 degrees centigrade.

  因为猢猴来自于非洲的

  The lemur is

  马达加斯加

  from Madagascar of Africa.

  所以即使在冬天也要给它

  So even in winter,

  创造一个夏天的温度

  the temperature here must be kept as high as that in summer.

  哎 你要干嘛

  What are you at?

  脱衣服呀

  I’m to take off my clothes.

  你感冒还没有好

  You haven’t recovered from your cold

  就要脱衣服

  and how could you take off your clothes?

  你不是说要知冷知热吗

  Didn’t you say that one should change clothes

  in case of climatic change?

  哎 我现在是知冷知热的一个人

  Well, now I’ve known how to take care of myself.

  我现在感觉非常的热

  Now I feel very hot

  所以我要脱衣服嘛

  and so I’ll take off my clothes.

  大牛

  Daniu

  的确是一个知冷知热的人

  really takes good care of himself.

  他算是把知冷知热这个词

  He has reached perfection in learning

  学到家了

  the expression “ change clothes in case of the climatic change” .

  哎 学到家了

  Perfect!

  但是我没打算回家

  But I’m not going to go back home.

  我不着急啊

  I’m not eager to.

  不知道了吧

  Don’t you know that

  到家呢

  the word Daojia here

  这里不是回到家里的意思

  doesn’t mean going back home?

  而是指达到了

  It means something has reached a high

  相当高的水平和标准

  level and standard.

  比如说 说你学到家了

  For instance, when we say you’ve reached perfection

  in learning it,

  也就是说你完全学会了

  we mean that you’ve mastered it fully

  而且用的也非常得好

  and you can put it into practice in a good way.

  你看 多棒啊

  Look, how great it is!

  狡马和这个羚羊都在跑

  狡马 and the antelope are running.

  很美

  Very nice!

  大牛

  Daniu,

  以后这天气会越来越凉了

  it’s getting colder and colder from now on.

  你一定要到多注意身体

  Be sure to take good care of yourself,

  要不然又要感冒了

  otherwise you’ll be liable to catch cold.

  我知道 也要知冷知热

  I know that we should be aware of the climatic change and change clothes accordingly.

  这个预防工作我一定会做到家

  I’ll do the prevention perfectly.

  请您注意知冷知热

  Please be aware of the climatic change and change clothes accordingly.

  好 朋友们

  Friends,

  动物园里的很多动物

  many animals in the zoo

  都已经换上了厚厚的皮毛

  have molted.

  With thick hair,

  准备好过冬了

  they’ve got ready for winter.

  那您呢

  How about you?

  出门一定要注意多添加衣服

  When you go outside, be sure to put on more clothes.

  要知冷知热 小心感冒哦

  Take good care of yourself and be careful not to catch cold.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|湘里妹子学术网 ( 粤ICP备2022147245号 )

GMT++8, 2024-4-26 20:30 , Processed in 0.064978 second(s), 18 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表