湘里妹子学术网

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 3135|回复: 0

快乐中国:洛阳系列——古老的乐舞

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-3-14 14:43:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在线收看:
[center][rm]rtsp://real.cctv.com.cn/international/56K/587171118.rm[/rm][/center]


洛阳系列——古老的乐舞

来源:央视国际 2004年01月05日 14:33

  生活之中学汉语 让你轻松又好记

  Learning Chinese in daily life is carefree and easy.

  大家好 这里是快乐中国

  Hello, everybody. Welcome to Happy China.

  我是快乐的耿姝

  I am happy Geng Shu.

  这些天里呢 我们在洛阳看了不少的文物古迹

  These days we have visited many cultural relics in Luoyang.

  所以今天呢 就让我们一起来轻松一下共同感受宫廷鼓乐的魅力

  So today we are going to relax and listen to the court music.

  好了 我先来教您两句汉语

  Well, let me teach you two sentences first.

  哎 先生

  Hello, sir.

  您好

  Hello.

  您好 你们在排练什么曲目啊

  Hello. What piece of music are you rehearsing now?

  我们现在排练的是一首一千多年前的曲目

  We are rehearsing a piece of thousand-year-old music.

  我肯定听不懂 先生 您能给我讲讲

  I'm sure I can't understand it. Sir, could you tell me

  这个曲目表现的是什么吗

  what's its main theme?

  这首曲目主要表现的是离开亲人的思念之情

  This music shows the longing for their relatives when they left them.

  那一定很悲伤

  It must be very sad.

  对 非常感人

  Yes. It's very moving.

  哎 这个也是乐器吗

  Well, is this instrument, too?

  是啊 这是古代人造的乐器 它的名字叫做编钟

  Yes. This was made by the ancient people, called chime bells.

  看样子 不能好听

  It seems the music produced by it might not be pleasing to the ear.

  你说什么小姐

  Pardon, miss.

  没有 我说这编钟敲出来的音乐肯定好听

  Nothing. Well, I said the music produced by the chime bells would be pleasing to the ear.

  对 你看 每一口编钟都可以发出两种不同的声音

  Look! Every chime bell can produce two different kinds of sounds

  中间一个音 旁边一个音

  with one from the middle and the other from the side.

  真有意思 我能试试吗

  It's very interesting. Could you give me a try?

  当然可以

  Certainly.

  排练马上开始 各就各位

  The rehearsal will begin now. Get ready, everybody.

  对不起 我们要开始排练了

  I'm sorry. We are going to have a rehearsal.

  那好吧 我就不打扰你排练了 谢谢你啊

  Then I don't want to interfere with you. Thank you.

  现在呢就请大家一起跟我们来学刚才

  Now let's learn the new words

  对话当中出现的新单词

  in the dialogue together.

  怎么样 刚才这些单词您都记住了吗

  Have you learned the words by heart?

  要是没有记住没有关系 我们再来看一遍小品

  It doesn't matter if you haven't. We'll watch the performance again.

  小姐你好

  Hello, miss!

  你好

  Hello!

  我能问你一个问题吗

  Could I ask you a question?

  可以啊

  Sure.

  你们现在排练的是曲目啊

  What piece of music are you rehearsing now?

  噢 我们正在排练的是一千多年前的一首曲目

  Well, we are rehearsing a piece of thousand-year-old music.

  一千多年前的 那您能给我讲一讲

  Thousand-year-old music? Would you please tell me

  它表现的是什么内容吗

  what's its main theme?

  它主要表现的是离开亲人的思念之情

  It shows the longing for their relatives when they left them.

  那它一定很悲伤吧

  Is it very sad?

  是啊 非常感人

  Yes. It's very moving.

  这个也是乐器吗

  Is this instrument, too?

  当然是了 这是古代人做的乐器 叫编钟

  Yes, it is. This is instrument made by the ancient people, called chime bells

  看上去不会特别好听

  It seems that the music produced by it might not be very pleasing to the ear.

  先生 您说什么

  Pardon, sir.

  没说什么 看上去它会特别好听

  Nothing. It seems that the music will be very pleasing to the ear.

  那当然了 每一口编钟都能敲出两个不同的声音

  Yes. Each chime bell can produce two different kinds of sounds.

  真是太神奇了 我可以试试吗

  It's really marvelous. Could you give me a try?

  当然可以

  Certainly.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  现在排练马上开始 大家各就各位 准备

  Now the rehearsal will begin soon. Get ready, everyone!

  停 先生 我们要排练了

  Halt! Sir, we are going to rehearse.

  对不起 那就打扰你们了

  Sorry. Then I don't want to interfere with you.

  让我们一起来学习一下 刚才对话中的句子吧

  Let's learn the sentences in the dialogue.

  怎么样 刚才的这些句子您都听清楚了吗

  Well, have you got the sentences?

  要是没有听清楚 没有关系

  It doesn't matter if you haven't.

  我们再来看看当地人是怎么说的

  Let's listen to what the local people say.

  大牛 你喜欢音乐吗

  Daniu, do you like music?

  非常喜欢

  I like it very much.

  哎呀 那好 我带你去欣赏一首中国非常古老的一首乐曲

  I'll take you to listen to a piece of music of ancient times.

  它是中国古代的一首宫廷乐曲

  It's the Chinese court music of ancient times.

  那咱们去看看吧

  Let's go.

  走

  Let's go.

  好了 伴着这悠扬的鼓乐 就让我们一起来轻松一下吧

  With this melodious music, let's relax our mind.

  好了 在节目的最后呢 我还要给您留一道题

  Before we end our today’s program, I’ll leave you a question.

  今天的题目是这样的

  Today's question is

  在宫廷乐舞当中 最大的一组打击乐是什么呢

  Today's question is which is the biggest percussion instrument for the court music?

  有三个选择答案 A:编钟 B 编鼓 C:锣

  There are three choices.

  A. chime bells B drums C gongs

  知道答案的朋友呢 您可以把答案的编码发短信告诉我们 移动用户请发送到8003720 联通用户请发送到9850720

  好了 学说中国话 朋友遍天下

  Learning to speak Chinese and making friends everywhere.

  我是耿姝 咱们下期节目再见

  I’m Geng Shu. See you next time.

  让我们一起来轻松一下

  Let's relax our mind.

  我们去欣赏宫廷鼓乐

  We'll go to listen to the court music.

  排 练

  to rehearse

  思 念

  longing

  感 人

  moving

  乐 器

  instrument

  试一试

  to have a try

  现在你们在排练什么曲目

  What piece of music are you rehearsing now?

  它主要表现什么啊

  What's its main theme?

  离开亲人的思念之情

  It shows the longing for their relatives when they left them.

  对 非常感人

  Yes. It's very moving.

  这也是乐器吗

  Is this instrument,too?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|湘里妹子学术网 ( 粤ICP备2022147245号 )

GMT++8, 2024-4-29 16:10 , Processed in 0.065278 second(s), 18 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表