湘里妹子学术网

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 3961|回复: 1

快乐中国:洛阳系列——白马寺

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-5-6 10:31:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在线收看:
[center][rm]rtsp://real.cctv.com.cn/international/56K/563071114.rm[/rm][/center]来源:央视国际 2003年12月18日 15:08


  生活之中学汉语 让你轻松又好记

  Learning Chinese in daily life is carefree and easy.

  大家好 这里是快乐中国

  Hello, everybody. Welcome to Happy China.

  我是快乐的耿姝

  I am happy Geng Shu.

  现在呢我们来到了洛阳的白马寺

  Now we've arrived at the WhiteHorse Temple of Luoyang.

  白马寺距离洛阳城东有12公里

  The White Horse Temple is located twelve kilometers to the east of Luoyang.

  它可是中国最早的一座寺院

  It is the first temple in China.

  所以就让我们今天在这里开始学习吧

  So let's start our learning from here.

  不过在出发之前 我们还要学两句汉语

  Before we set off, we are going to learn two sentences.

  白马寺 这个寺院的名称一定跟白马有关

  The White Horse Temple. The name of this temple must be related to white horse.

  先生 您看起来很有学问啊

  It seems that you are a man of learning, sir.

  你过奖了

  I wish I deserved your compliment.

  小姐请问 你了解这个地方吗

  Excuse me, do you understand this place, miss?

  当然了解了 白马寺是中国最早的一座佛教寺院

  Certainly. The White Horse Temple is the first temple of Chinese Buddhism.

  对 我还听说过 它好象有1900多年的历史了

  Yes. It's also said that it was built over 1900 years ago.

  对 佛教也是中国传统文化的一部分

  You're right. Buddhism is also a componentof the traditional Chinese culture.

  是啊 它对国际文化交流也很重要

  Yes. It also plays an important role in the international cultural exchange.

  您知道吗 这个寺院的名字是为了纪念一匹白马

  Do you know that this temple's name is for commemorating a white horse?

  我知道了 这些佛经都是它从西方驮回来的

  I know that these Buddhist scriptures were all carried here on its back from the West.

  不光是佛经 还有佛像呢

  Besides scriptures, it also carried here statues of Buddha.

  那这匹白马的功劳可真不小啊

  What this white horse did was really great.

  对 所以这座寺院是用白马的名字命名的

  Yes. So this temple was named after the white horse.

  非常感谢你 给我讲了那么多关于这座寺庙的故事

  Thank you very much for telling me so many things about this temple.

  不客气 那您进去参观吧

  You're welcome. Come in and have a look, please.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  再见

  Good-bye.

  再见

  Good-bye.

  耿姝啊 原来我以为白马寺是跟西游记里面的白龙马有关

  Geng Shu, I thought that the White Horse Temple had something to do with the Bailong Horse in Pilgrimage to the West.

  没想到早在汉朝的时候就已经有了

  I didn't expect that it was built as early back as in the Han Dynasty.

  当然了 这个白马寺已经有一千多年的历史了

  Yes. This White Horse Temple has a history of over one thousand years.

  而且关于这个白马寺还有很多有意思的传说

  And there are many interesting legends about this White Horse Temple.

  那你现在讲吧

  Now tell us about it, please.

  哎呀 这可说来话长了

  Oh, it's a long story.

  我看啊 咱们还是先来教一下刚才对话当中出现的单词吧

  I suggest that let's teach the new words in the dialogue first.

  好

  All right.

  怎么样 刚才的这些单词你都记住了吗

  Well, have you remembered the new words?

  要是没有记住也没有关系 我们接着往下看

  It doesn't matter if you haven't. We'll go on watching.

  白马寺 白马寺一定和白马有关

  The White Horse Temple?The White Horse Temple must be related to white horse.

  小姐 你看起来很有学问啊

  It seems that you are a man of learning, miss.

  您过奖了 小姐 您了解这座寺院吗

  I wish I deserved your compliment. Do you understand this temple, miss?

  当然了解了 白马寺是中国最早的一座佛教寺院。

  Certainly. The White Horse Temple is the first temple of Chinese Buddhism.

  噢 我听说白马寺已经有1900多年的历史了

  Oh, it's said that it was built over 1900 years ago.

  对 您知道佛教是中国传统文化的一部分

  Yes. You know that Buddhism is a component of the traditional Chinese culture.

  我知道 它对国际文化交流也很重要

  I know it also plays an important role in the international cultural exchange.

  这个寺院的名字是为了纪念一匹白马

  This temple's name is for commemorating a white horse.

  噢 我知道了 这些佛经都是它从西方驮回来的

  Oh, I see. These Buddhist scriptures were all carried here on its back from the West.

  不光是佛经 还有佛像呢

  Besides scriptures, it also carried here statues of Buddha.

  这匹白马的功劳可真不小

  What this white horse did was really great.

  对 所以啊 这座寺院是用白马的名字而命名的

  Yes. So this temple was named after the white horse.

  观众朋友们 刚才对话中的句子你都记住了吗

  Friends, have you learned the sentences by heart?

  如果没记住的话也没有关系

  It doesn't matter if you haven't.

  现在就让我们学习一下刚才出现的那些对话

  Let's review the dialogues just now.

  刚才的内容你都清楚吧

  Are you clear about what we taught just now?

  好 下面再让我们来听听当地人是怎么说的

  Now let's listen to what the local people say.

  小姐你好 我可以问你一个问题吗

  Hello, miss. May I ask you a question?

  没问题

  Sure.

  我们这个白马寺离洛阳有多远呢

  How far is the White Horse Temple away from Luoyang?

  白马寺位于洛阳城东12公里

  White Horse Temple is situated twelve kilometers to the east of Luoyang.

  它是中国最早的一座寺院

  It was Chinese earliest buddhist temple.

  好 谢谢你

  Thank you.

  不客气

  You are welcome.

  再见

  Good-bye.

  再见

  Good-bye.

  怎么样 今天的内容您都记住了吗

  Could you remember what we taught you today?

  那就让我们一起来轻松一下

  let's relax ourselves for a while.

  在节目的最后呢我还要给您留一道题

  Before we end our today's program, I am going to ask you a question.

  今天的题目是

  白马寺的经卷是由白马怎么带回的呢?

  Today's question is how these Buddhist scriptures in the White Horse Temple were brought back?

  A:拿 B:扛 C:驮

  A take B carry on the shoulder c carry on the back

  知道答案的朋友您可以把答案的编码发短信告诉我们。移动用户请发送到8003720。联通用户请发送到9850720。

  好了 学说中国话 朋友遍天下

  Learning to speak Chinese and making friends everywhere.

  我是耿姝 咱们下期节目再见

  I’m Geng Shu. See you next time.

  白马寺距离洛阳城东12公里

  White Horse Temple is situated twelve kilometers to the east of Luoyang.

  白马寺是中国最早的一座寺院

  White Horse Temple was Chinese earliest buddhist temple.

  佛经

  Buddhist scripture

  佛像

  statue of Buddha

  命名

  to name

  交流

  exchange

  驮

  to carry

  白马寺有1900多年的历史

  White Horse Temple is over 1900 years old.

  佛教是中国传统文化的一部分

  Buddhism is a part of Chinese traditional culture.

  这个寺院的名字是为了纪念这匹白马

  The temple's name commemorates this horse.

  这些佛经是它从西方驮回来的吧

  I assume that These scriptures were carried back from the west on it's back.

  这匹白马的功劳可真不小

  This horse really did play an important role.
发表于 2007-7-24 08:22:55 | 显示全部楼层

不错

挺好的,把这些句子都翻译成英语。我代表洛阳市人民政府给你颁个最佳创意奖!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|湘里妹子学术网 ( 粤ICP备2022147245号 )

GMT++8, 2024-4-29 23:19 , Processed in 0.066441 second(s), 18 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表