湘里妹子学术网

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 3185|回复: 0

快乐中国:洛阳系列——唐三彩

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-5-6 10:33:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在线收看:
[center][rm]rtsp://real.cctv.com.cn/international/56K/563061113luoyangtangsancai.rm[/rm][/center]来源:央视国际 2003年12月18日 15:05


  我们知道唐三彩是中国一千多年前的艺术品

  As we know that the Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware is one of Chinese art treasures for over 1000 years.

  但您知道吗

  Do you also know that

  其实洛阳就是唐三彩的故乡

  Luoyang is actually the place where Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware was conceived?

  所以今天就让我们在洛阳充分感受一下唐三彩的魅力吧

  So today let's enjoy fully the charm of the Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware here in Luoyang.

  好 我们还是先来学两句汉语

  Now let's learn the sentences first.

  先生

  Excuse me Mr.

  你好

  Hello.

  你好 你烧的这些唐三彩

  Why is the Tang tri-colourd glazed ware

  怎么是白的呀?

  that you're making white?

  小姑娘 你不知道吧

  You may not know that

  我还没有上铀彩呢

  I haven't enameled it yet, young girl.

  那为什么要叫唐三彩呢

  Why is it called Tang tri-colourd glazed ware?

  这种工艺品最早是在唐朝生产的

  It's because this kind of handicraft started in the Tang Dynasty.

  那上面肯定有三种颜色吧

  There are three colours on it, aren't there?

  等烧出来你就知道了

  When it is done, you can see it.

  要愿意的话我带你去看看

  If you'd like to have a look, I'll show you there.

  好啊

  All right.

  走

  Let's go.

  你看 这就是我们的展厅

  Look, this is our exhibition room.

  你觉得怎么样?

  How do you think of it?

  今天 我可算是一饱眼福了

  Today I've really feasted my eyes.

  大牛 真的没想到 一千多年前古人就能做出这么精美的艺术品

  Daniu, I didn't expect that even the ancient people one thousand years ago could make such exquisite artwork.

  是 真了不起

  It is really marvelous.

  耿姝你知道吗我的妈妈他非常喜欢唐三彩

  Geng Shu, do you know that my mother likes Tang tri-colourd glazed ware very much?

  我要是买了几件带回英国她一定非常喜欢

  If I buy several handicrafts of this kind and take them back to Britain,she'll surely be very happy.

  没问题 等我们教完单词

  Sure. When we finish our teaching,

  我一定帮你选

  I'll help you choose them.

  行 请跟我们读

  All right. Read after us, please.

  怎么样 刚才的单词您都记住了吗

  Well, have you learned the new words by heart?

  要是没有记住没有关系

  It doesn't matter if you haven't.

  我们再来看看下面的小品

  Let's watch the following performance again.

  先生你好

  Hello, sir!

  你好

  Hello!

  忙着呢

  Are you busy now?

  我问你一个问题可以吗?

  May I ask you a question?

  可以

  Certainly.

  你烧的这些唐三彩怎么是白的啊

  Why is the Tang tri-colourd glazed ware that you're making white?

  哦 我还没上釉彩哪那为什么叫唐三彩呢?

  Well, I haven't enameled it yet. Why is it called Tang tri-colourdglazed ware?

  这种工艺品最早是在唐朝生产的

  This kind of handicraft started in the Tang Dynasty.

  那上面肯定有三种颜色吧

  There are three colours on it, aren't there?

  等烧出来你就知道了

  When it is done, you can see it.

  如果你感兴趣的话

  If you are interested in it,

  可以跟我一起去看看

  I can show you there.

  真的

  Really?

  真的 走

  Yes, let's go.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  随便看看吧

  Have a look at whatever you like, please.

  这就是我们的展厅

  This is our exhibition room.

  真是太神奇了

  It's really marvelous.

  你觉得怎么样

  How do think of it?

  今天 我可算是一饱眼福了

  Today I've really feasted my eyes.

  耿姝 洛阳的唐三彩

  Geng Shu, there are really so many

  确实太多了

  Tang tri-colourd glazed wares in Luoyang.

  我的眼睛都看花了

  I'm dazed by them.

  那当然了 因为洛阳是

  Oh, it's because Luoyang is the place

  唐三彩的故乡嘛

  where Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware was conceived.

  耿姝 还是让我们一起来学刚才的对话吧

  Geng Shu, let's learn the dialogue again.

  好

  Ok.

  怎么样 刚才的这些对话您都听清楚了吗

  Well, have you got the dialogue just now?

  让我们一起来听听当地人是怎么说的

  Now let's listen to what the local people say.

  先生你好

  Hello, sir!

  你好

  Hello!

  我可以问你一个问题吗

  May I ask you a question?

  请问吧

  Yes, please.

  这个洛阳有没有什么特别好的工艺品哪

  Are there any nice handicrafts here in Luoyang?

  有啊 洛阳是唐三彩的故乡啊

  Yes. Luoyang is the place where Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware was conceived

  洛阳是唐三彩的故乡

  Luoyang is the hometown of the Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware.

  唐三彩是中国一千多年前的工艺品

  Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware is one of Chinese handicrafts for over 1000 years.

  唐三彩是中国一千多年前的工艺品

  Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware is one of Chinese handicraftsfor over 1000 years.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  不客气

  You are welcome.

  再见

  Good-bye.

  再见

  Good-bye.

  怎么样 刚才呢哪些内容您都记住了吗

  Well, have you remembered what we taught just now?

  那就让我们一起来轻松一下吧

  Then, let's relax for a while.

  好了 又到了给您出题的时间了

  It's time to leave a question to you.

  今天的题目是唐朝的这种工艺品为什么要叫唐三彩呢?

  Today's question is why is this kind of Tang Dynasty handicraft called Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware?

  A 三种材料

  A three materials

  B 三种工艺

  B three types of handiwork

  C 三种颜色

  C three colours

  题版:

  唐三彩是中国一千多年前的艺术珍品

  Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware is one of Chinese art treasures for over 1000 years.

  洛阳是唐三彩的故乡

  Luoyang is the place where Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware was conceived.

  唐三彩

  Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware

  工艺品

  handicraft

  颜色

  colour

  故乡

  hometown

  你烧的唐三彩怎么是白的呀

  Why is the Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware that you're making white?

  我还没上釉彩呢

  I haven't enameled it yet.

  那为什么叫唐三彩呀

  Why is it called Tang Dynasty tri-coloured glazed ware?

  这种工艺品最早是在唐朝生产的

  This kind of handicraft started in the Tang Dynasty.

  那上面肯定有三种颜色吧

  There're three colours on it, aren't there?

  太神奇了

  Wonderful!

  来 咱们去看看展品

  Let's go and have a look at the exhibits.

  今天 我可算一饱眼福了

  Today I've really feasted my eyes.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|湘里妹子学术网 ( 粤ICP备2022147245号 )

GMT++8, 2024-4-29 20:49 , Processed in 0.069537 second(s), 18 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表