湘里妹子学术网

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 3500|回复: 0

快乐中国:北京系列——喂食

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-2-29 23:51:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在线收看:
[center][rm]rtsp://real.cctv.com.cn/international/56K/6275820031125weishi.rm[/rm][/center]


来源:央视国际 2004年02月06日 13:57

北京系列——喂食

  生活之中学汉语

  让您轻松又好记

  大家好

  这里是快乐中国

  我是快乐朱迅

  你们好吗

  手里是越来越沉了

  What is in my hand is getting heavier and heavier.

  你看我今天带了这么多好吃的

  Look, I’ve brought so many things to eat.

  你看有西瓜 香蕉 苹果

  They are watermelon, bananas and apples.

  哎 朱迅你真体贴

  Oh, Zhu Xun it’s very considerate of you

  给我准备了那么多新鲜的水果

  to bring me so many fresh fruits.

  哎 等等 这些不是给你的

  Well, they are not for you.

  是我特意为

  These fruits are specially prepared

  动物园里的动物们准备的

  for the animals in the zoo.

  这个是特意为您准备的

  This is what I specially prepared for you.

  祝你早日康复

  Hope you’ll soon be well again.

  这个瓜子是为谁准备的呀

  For whom are these melon seeds?

  反正这个园子有一位

  There is one in the zoo who

  特别偏爱吃瓜子儿

  prefers melon seeds very much.

  谁啊

  Who is it?

  一会儿你就知道了

  You’ll get to know it in a minute.

  哎 这浣熊真的会自己洗苹果

  Oh, this racoon really can wash apples itself.

  对啊 这种动物叫做浣熊

  Yes. It’s called racoon.

  那为什么不叫洗熊

  Why isn’t it called “xi” bear?

  浣就是洗的意思

  “huan” means “xi” in Chinese.

  噢

  Oh, I see.

  这种动物天生特别爱干净

  It is a clean animal.

  你看已经抢我们的吃的了

  Look, it has begun to scramble for food.

  特别爱干净

  Because racoons are clean animals,

  所以它具有洗东西的这种习性

  they are in the habit of washing.

  那它拿到什么东西

  Does it wash

  都会去洗它吗

  whatever it has got?

  对啊

  Yes.

  我不信

  I doubt it.

  不信

  If you don’t believe that,

  我们可以当场考验考验它们

  we may try it out.

  来 小浣熊 帮他洗手绢去

  Little racoon, come over to help him wash this handkerchief.

  正好 我这个手绢昨天用过

  Right. I used it yesterday

  现在还没有洗

  and haven’t washed it yet.

  所以我请它帮我洗一下

  So I’ll ask it to wash the handkerchief.

  谢谢你小浣熊 谢谢你

  Thank you, little racoon.

  辛苦了 哎 怎么样 服了吧

  You have been working hard.

  Well, are you convinced?

  服了 就是洗的不是特别干净

  Yes. But it hasn’t been washed clean.

  哎呀 你别要求太高了

  Hey, you should not be so demanding.

  我们小浣熊帮你洗的手绢

  The little racoon is the only animal

  世界上也就独此一份了

  in the world that can do washing.

  哎 我建议你

  Well, I have a suggestion that

  把它作为纪念品收藏起来

  you’d better keep it as a souvenir.

  朱迅 你这苹果都给了浣熊

  Zhu Xun, you have given the apple to the racoon.

  下面该喂一个什么动物呢

  Which animal are you going to feed next?

  下面要喂的

  The next one I’m going to feed ....

  哎 等等

  Well, just wait.

  刚才这个苹果没让你洗

  Just now you were not asked to wash the apples

  这是因为拿去给浣熊

  because the apples were for the racoon

  浣熊自己会洗

  and the racoon can wash the apple itself.

  但接下来这位动物

  But the next animal will

  就需要你来帮忙了

  need your help.

  好 我最乐意帮忙

  All right. I’m always ready to help others.

  叫我洗一个什么样的水果呢

  Which fruit should I wash then?

  洗的就是这个 西瓜

  It’s just this watermelon.

  洗西瓜 小事

  Washing watermelon, an easy job.

  洗西瓜是小事

  Washing watermelon is an easy job.

  可是最重要的是请您帮忙

  But the most important thing I’d like to ask you to do is

  把它破开 我没有刀

  to slice it up because I haven’t got a knife at hand.

  啊 把它给破开

  Well, cut it open?

  对

  Right.

  朱迅 我们实在是打不开了

  Zhu Xun, we really can’t cut it open.

  但我得问一句

  But I’d like to ask you

  这西瓜有我的一份吗

  if I could get a share of it?

  不知道这事你给问黑猩猩去

  I don’t know. You’d better ask the chimpanzee

  有没有你那一份得看

  Whether you can get a share depends

  它是不是能把西瓜给打开

  on whether you can cut open the watermelon.

  哎

  Hey!

  我们现在进入了猩猩的小房子

  Now we’ve come into the chimpanzee’s house.

  对 我们现在到猩猩的家里来了

  Yes. We’ve arrived at the chimpanzee’s house.

  还记得吗

  Did you notice that

  刚才我们在这个玻璃的外面

  just now we were outside of the window.

  现在我们走进来了

  Now we’ve come inside.

  我们要给猩猩送西瓜吃

  We are going to give the watermelon to the chimpanzee

  猩猩在哪儿呢

  Where is the chimpanzee?

  猩猩

  chimpanzee

  在这个小笼子里

  It’s in this little cage.

  在那个小笼子里

  It’s in that little cage.

  我们把西瓜放哪儿

  Where should we put the watermelon?

  把它跟它的玩具在一起吧

  Put it near the toys.

  放在这儿 行吗

  Could I put it here?

  放在这里面吧

  Put it inside.

  这儿

  Here.

  不能放这儿啊

  You can’t put it here.

  不能放这儿

  Don’t put it here,

  要不然西瓜要碎了

  otherwise the watermelon will be broken.

  好吗

  Will you?

  行 那我们赶紧走吧

  All right. Then we must be leaving now.

  我怎么没想到

  I didn’t expect that

  跟保龄球似的

  the chimpanzee could easily cut open the watermelon

  把它滚来就可以把它破开

  just by rolling it as bowling.

  你怎么能跟猩猩比呢

  How could you be compared with the chimpanzee?

  不 我是说你比猩猩聪明多了

  No. I meant you are cleverer than the chimpanzee.

  我怎么能给猩猩比呢

  How could I be compared with the chimpanzee?

  对 他比猩猩聪明多了

  Right. He is cleverer than the chimpanzee.

  它就是厉害

  It’s very smart.

  哎 就剩它了

  Oh, just this one left.

  朱迅 你还没有告诉我

  Zhu Xun, you haven’t told me

  这瓜子给谁准备的

  for whom these melon seeds are prepared.

  你先琢磨琢磨

  First, think it over.

  我发现你又要考我了

  I know you’re going to give me a test again.

  但是我也发现了一样东西

  But I’ve also discovered one thing.

  你看

  Look!

  啊 苹果串

  Oh, sugarcoated apple on a stick!

  这是给小浣熊准备的吗

  Is this for the racoon?

  先不告诉你

  I won’t tell you beforehand.

  你先琢磨琢磨吧

  You’ll think it over first.

  他学的还挺快

  He is a quick learner.

  还是被我发现了吧

  Nevertheless, I’ve found

  这瓜子原来是给她自己准备的

  that she has brought these melon seeds for herself.

  我也是辛苦一天了

  I’ve been working the whole day and

  总得为自己办点事呀

  I must do something for myself.

  您说呢

  How do you think of it?

  好 亲爱的观众朋友们

  Dear friends,

  今天我们看到了小浣熊洗苹果

  today we watched the little racoon washing the apple

  还看到了黑猩猩吃西瓜

  and the chimpanzee eating the watermelon.

  多开心啊

  What fun it is!

  希望你把我们今天所教的内容

  I hope you’ll memorize what we’ve

  全部都能记住

  taught you today.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|湘里妹子学术网 ( 粤ICP备2022147245号 )

GMT++8, 2024-4-30 09:51 , Processed in 0.070928 second(s), 18 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表